Planning & Delivering Hospital Redevelopment
Strengthening the integration of people, infrastructure & ICT
When : 21-11-2017 - 22-11-2017
Time : 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Location : Novotel Sydney Central
The increasing demand for a more efficient and effective healthcare system means hospitals must innovate in order to deliver the highest quality of care. Strategically managing both time and budget constraints will allow for the successful delivery of infrastructure projects.
Infrastructure is only one phase of the redevelopment. Communicating and engaging the right stakeholders throughout is key in being able to efficiently transition through the design, planning and delivery stages of a new or existing hospital.
Attend & learn practical strategies to:
• Engage stakeholders in the crucial first steps of planning
• Overcome the expected and unexpected challenges of commissioning
• Support staff and users through the change management process
• Implement patient-centred models of care
Who will attend?
• Local Health Districts, Public Hospitals & Health Care Services
• Private Hospitals & Health Care Facilities
• State Departments of Health
With responsibilities for:
• Planning & Development
• Infrastructure & Capital Works
• Operational Design
• Facility & Asset
Register with CC*HH to save $100 off the current early bird rate!