AIR LIQUIDE Healthcare
AIR LIQUIDE Healthcare
AIR LIQUIDE Healthcare
AIR LIQUIDE Healthcare supplies medical gases, home healthcare services, hygiene products, medical equipment and specialty ingredients.
We serve over 7,500 hospitals and more than 1.3 million patients at home throughout the world.
The Air Liquide Group's Healthcare business reached 2,799 Million Euro in revenues in 2015, with the support of its 12,000 employees.
Air Liquide Healthcare has over 25 years of proven experience in providing homecare services and medical gases and equipment to the Australian market. Our highly-qualified staff strive to serve all of our patients and customers as professionally, effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our extended network for homecare presently serves tens of thousands of home oxygen and sleep apnea patients across Australia. We are absolutely committed to the patient and to delivering both patients and health providers with high-quality products and services. Our goal, as a recognised professional medical company, is to maximise the quality of life for all of our patients within the limits of economic realities.
Air Liquide Healthcare is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air Liquide, an international group specialising in industrial and medical gases and related services. With our global network, we provide the latest in technology and services related to our field.
The increase in chronic diseases is a serious public health issue. Since 2008 WHO has encouraged the development of effective measures to counter the problem. The very reason for the existence of the home healthcare activity is to enable patients to receive treatment while continuing to live at home. Air Liquide Healthcare is the European leader in this sector, facilitating treatment for patients at home and so giving one million people suffering from chronic diseases the opportunity to live independently in their own home whilst still benefiting from specialised medical treatment at a lower cost.
Within Australia, Air Liquide Healthcare enjoys a wide network of branches and over 50 clinics conveniently located in every State and Territory of Australia, ensuring a close relationship with our clients.
MEDICAL GASES & RELATED SERVICES
- Full range of medical gases and specialty gases (NATA certified)
- Innovative cylinder range with integrated flowmeter and digital gauge (Presence™, TAKEO2™)
- Tailored cylinder management programs and total gas solutions (TGS) for hospitals, allowing for cylinder inventory
optimisation and cost transparency
- On-site and online training services
- Other gas related services such as:
- Direct Maintenance
- Audit services
- Air quality testing
RELATIVE ANALGESIA AND RESUSCITATION EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
- RA mixers and equipment - Matrx range
- Customized RA installations and services
- Resuscitation solutions
HOME OXYGEN THERAPY
- Professional homecare set-ups and patient education by dedicated professional technicians
- Comprehensive portable oxygen therapy solutions to help patients reclaim their independence and mobility
- Emergency and break-down services (24/7)
- Healthcare facility training & close partnership with health providers
- Wide network of branches and agencies
SLEEP DIAGNOSTIC & CPAP THERAPY SERVICES
- Largest service provider of sleep diagnostic through home-based PSG & lab-based PSG by truly independent sleep
- Comprehensive OSA therapy services including patient education & CPAP set-up
- Unique patient follow-up program, ensuring support & compliance over time
- Wide range of CPAP equipment and accessories
TAKEO2™ The new generation medical cylinder with integrated flowmeter, ergonomic cap and patented digital gauge that displays accurate cylinder duration time in minutes and gas volume in litres
PRESENCE™ Innovative ready-to-use medical cylinder with integrated flowmeter. Comes in 3 sizes: 590, 1000 and 4100 Litres.
NITRONOX™ 50% nitrous oxide, 50% oxygen analgesic mixture
CARBOXY™ 5% carbon dioxide in oxygen, respiratory mix.
OXYAL™ Resuscitation kit
Matrx™ Air Liquide Healthcare is the exclusive distributor of Matrx relative analgesia equipment
CPAP Air Liquide Healthcare is also a distributor for the following CPAP product brands: Resmed, Philips Respironics and Fisher & Paykel.
Home Oxygen: Air Liquide Healthcare is also a distributor for the following home oxygen therapy product brands: Philips Respironics, Inogen, Inova Labs, Airsep, SeQual, Invacare, Intersurgical, CHAD, Nonin, Trudell Medical, Allersearch
General Manager: Laure Heraud
National Sales & Marketing Manager Med Gas: Catherine Bender
National Sales & Marketing Manager Home Healthcare: Clarisse Beydon-Schlumberger