AIR LIQUIDE Healthcare
AIR LIQUIDE Healthcare
AIR LIQUIDE Healthcare
Air Liquide Healthcare supplies medical gases, home healthcare services, hygiene products, medical equipment and specialty ingredients.
Created in 1902, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients.
In 2015 Air Liquide’s revenues with the acquisition of Airgas amounted to €21.2 billion. We serve over 7,500 hospitals and more than 3.0 million customers and patients throughout the world.
Air Liquide Healthcare has over 25 years of proven experience in providing homecare services and medical gases and equipment to the Australian market. Our highly-qualified staff strive to serve all of our patients and customers as professionally, effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our extended network for homecare presently serves tens of thousands of home oxygen and sleep apnea patients across Australia. We are absolutely committed to the patient and to delivering both patients and health providers with high-quality products and services. Our goal, as a recognised professional medical company, is to maximise the quality of life for all of our patients within the limits of economic realities.
Air Liquide Healthcare is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air Liquide, an international group specialising in industrial and medical gases and related services. With our global network, we provide the latest in technology and services related to our field.
The increase in chronic diseases is a serious public health issue. Since 2008 the World Health Organisation has encouraged the development of effective measures to counter the problem. The very reason for the existence of the home healthcare activity is to enable patients to receive treatment while continuing to live at home. Air Liquide Healthcare is the world leader in this sector, facilitating treatment for patients at home and so giving one million people suffering from chronic diseases the opportunity to live independently in their own home whilst still benefiting from specialised medical treatment at a lower cost.
We commit ourselves to understand and fulfill our customers' requirements and expectations. We shall carry out our activities in a manner which:
- Uses the ISO 9001 Quality Standard to verify the quality and continuous improvement of our policies, procedures, work instructions and management systems, and
- Ensures that our products and services satisfy the highest standards, through the application of best practices
Within Australia, Air Liquide Healthcare enjoys a wide network of branches and over 150 clinics conveniently located in every State and Territory of Australia, ensuring a close relationship with our clients.
MEDICAL GASES & RELATED SERVICES
- Full range of medical gases and specialty gases (NATA certified)
- Innovative cylinder range with integrated flowmeter and digital gauge (Presence™, TAKEO2™)
- Tailored cylinder management programs and total gas solutions (TGS) for hospitals, allowing for cylinder inventory
optimisation and cost transparency
- On-site and online training services
- Other gas related services such as:
- Direct Maintenance
- Audit services
- Air quality testing
RELATIVE ANALGESIA AND RESUSCITATION EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
- RA mixers and equipment - Matrx range
- Customized RA installations and services
- Resuscitation solutions
HOME OXYGEN THERAPY
- Professional homecare set-ups and patient education by dedicated professional technicians
- Comprehensive portable oxygen therapy solutions to help patients reclaim their independence and mobility
- Emergency and break-down services (24/7)
- Healthcare facility training & close partnership with health providers
- Wide network of branches and agencies
SLEEP DIAGNOSTIC & CPAP THERAPY SERVICES
- Largest service provider of sleep diagnostic through home-based PSG & lab-based PSG by truly independent sleep
- Comprehensive OSA therapy services including patient education & CPAP set-up
- Unique patient follow-up program, ensuring support & compliance over time
- Wide range of CPAP equipment and accessories
TAKEO2™ The new generation medical cylinder with integrated flowmeter, ergonomic cap and patented digital gauge that displays accurate cylinder duration time in minutes and gas volume in litres
PRESENCE™ Innovative ready-to-use medical cylinder with integrated flowmeter. Comes in 3 sizes: 590, 1000 and 4100 Litres.
NITRONOX™ 50% nitrous oxide, 50% oxygen analgesic mixture
CARBOXY™ 5% carbon dioxide in oxygen, respiratory mix.
VasoKINOX ™ 50 ppm mol/mol, medicinal gas composed of nitric oxide and nitrogen, used to treat:
- newborn infants with lung failure associated with an increase in blood pressure in the pulmonary blood circulation
- acute pulmonary hypertension which can occur during heart surgery in adults and newborn infants, infants and toddlers, children and adolescents, ages 0-17 years.
OXYAL™ Resuscitation kit
Matrx™ Air Liquide Healthcare is the exclusive distributor of Matrx relative analgesia equipment
CPAP Air Liquide Healthcare is also a distributor for the following CPAP product brands: ResMed, Philips Respironics and Fisher & Paykel.
Home Oxygen: Air Liquide Healthcare is also a distributor for the following home oxygen therapy product brands: Philips Respironics, Inogen, Airsep, SeQual, Invacare, Intersurgical, CHAD, Nonin, Trudell Medical, Allersearch
General Manager: Laure Heraud
Director of Operations: Tony Kelly
Director of Sales & Marketing: Arnaud Corre