Ultra low temperature storage solutions from Euro Chill
by Euro Chill Australia Pty Ltd on 08/04/2021 2:32 AM
Euro Chill has an extensive range of ULT freezers to meet the varied needs of the Australian medical and research industries.
- Sizes from 92 litres to 959 litres to store from 4,800 to 70,000 x 2ml cryovials.
- Options range from -10°C through to -150°C for the storage of critical and temperature sensitive biological samples, vaccines and laboratory products.
- -150°C is developed for the storage of viruses, erythrocytes, leukocytes, cutis, skeletons, sperm, biological products, oceanic products, electronic products and the experiment of special materials.
- -86°C is specially designed and manufactured for long time storage of various biological products, including viruses, germs, erythrocytes, leucocytes and cutis.
- -10°C to -50°C is designed to store vaccines, blood plasma, biological materials and electrical components etc
- Used in hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, research institutes, electronic or chemical industries, blood banks, epidemic prevention centres, animal husbandry areas and biological engineering institutes.
- Fully featured with multiple safety alarms and excellent temperature control and uniformity.
- Delivery and back up support available nationwide.
- Long and short term lease options available.
For additional information please visit www.eurochill.com.au